1.2.16


Cupcakes












   Hey guys! I hope you all are doing good. Here is another casual winter outfit with a pop of bright blue in the form of a skirt. I have kept the rest of the outfit black to bring out the blue even more. I am wearing a black crop top and layered it with a black woolen cardigan. I threw in my go to black side bag to match my black boots and a pair of stockings to cover my legs just a wee bit and make the outfit still fit for winter.
     I hope you guys liked this outfit stay tuned for more. Bye :)

Cardigan: Max | Boots: Bruno Manetti

Photo Courtesy: roy.gourav02@gmail.com 
Instagram: holy_shorts | roposo: holy_shorts
e-mail: shweta.messhram1@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Its very cute!! Outfit perfect for the mild cold now! Sexy but warm!!! U are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock dude...and that piercing OH MY GOD !! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support! 😊

      Delete